Tuesday, 11 February 2014

February Trend Report


February Trend Report

February consists of; Structured funnel-necks, lace delicates, buckle belts on everything, metal bracelets, flashes of yellow, mules, geometrical handbags & Culottes.  

Ok, so I may have been optimistic whilst collating pieces for this month's Trend Report/Wish List, as it has been less than 12 hours since I saw snow falling outside - But, there are so many Spring/Summer pieces I couldn't help sharing with you!


(J.W. Anderson Funnel-neck crepe top, Fleur Of England Triangle Bra, Zara Neoprene Dress, Celine Cage Plate Cuff in Enamel Brass , Fendi Mini Be Baguette Bag, Chloe Embellished Neoprene Slides, Zara Skinny Trousers With Belt, Celine Geometrical Handbag (One Handle) in calfskin, Zara Leather High Heel Mules, Adam Lippes Leather Culottes)
 

7 comments:

  1. Those ZARA black heels are quite cool and I like the fendi bag.
    X
    Kiri
    http://www.fashionblender.com.au
    http://www.facebook.com/FashionBlender

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great picks here! I'm loving the Zara shoes!
    Lx
    www.blogbehindthelook.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the lace bra!! Can't wait to have one!
    I'm hosting a new international giveaway on my blog, in case you are interested!
    xx, Iria.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning pieces, love the bra and dress xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love absolutely everything on here, especially the pairs of shoes X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those Zara shoes are just perfect!
    Your trend report is so on point and fab!

    xoxo
    Maria

    http://thesoleproject.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome !
    http://dark-s-i-d-e.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete