A/W 2013 Coat Trend Report

Neutral Ecru Coat Trend A/W 2013

Investing in a high-quality and classic coat is essential for my Winter wardrobe, especially in Britain when a coat needs to carry you through most seasons. This year I have taken a liking to the 'Neutral' trend; ecru, stone, beige, white and even pastel pink. I am also a fan of masculine shapes and large lapels, a timeless look.

I have gathered some of my favourite coats ranging from high street to high-end brands.(Obviously I managed to fit in some pieces from Céline yet again!)

L-R: Neil Barrett Felt PeacoatZara Masculine Studio OvercoatStella McCartney Oversized Two-tone Wool-blend Felt CoatCOS Wool Mohair CoatZara Double Breasted Coat, Céline Wool Silk Fil Coupe Coat, Céline Vanilla Washed Double Face Cashmere Coat

What coat will you be sporting this season?

This post was submitted for IFB Project #116: Coat of Many Colors


8 comments :

  1. Love these coat picks! I too would love a neutral coat this season, especially one in pale pink.

    To Hell In A Handbag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - It's a nice change from black! My wardrobe is so dark..

      Raquel

      Delete
  2. These are some great picks! I'm still trying to find a new winter coat. I love the masculine look but I am petite so a coat that is too long can make me look short and frumpy. I think I might try a cape coat this year!

    Adelyn
    Simply Hepburn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful coats! Love the selection, especially the yellow one.

    fashionerd101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these choices! As much as I'm dreading the cold weather, these beautiful coats make winter seem not so bad :)
    xoxo,
    Irina
    www.brandnamesus.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these picks. I actually have decided not to buy a new one, I am taking my mothers old one. Its in black, but it suits me perfectly :)

    Love,
    http://cherrydunia.blogspot.dk/2013/10/i-have-had-another-interview-with.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooo love these! such a great trend.
    xo Natalie at
    www.littletoomuch.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. These coats are all amazing and I love the fact that they'll last for a few seasons. I hate investing in expensive clothes (especially coats can be much) when it doesn't last more than one season. Maya - Archistas

    ReplyDelete