I'm Wearing... Zara Studio Rounded Shoulder Sweater

Rounded Shoulder Sweater Trend


Rounded Shoulder Sweater Trend



Rounded Shoulder Sweater Trend

Oversized rounded shoulders were all over the catwalk for AW2013, Alexander Wang, Proenza Schouler, Burberry, Christopher Kane - just to name a few. I teamed this Zara Studio neoprene sweater with a black pencil skirt to create a contrast of silhouettes and I love the way the material folds and creases when the sleeves are rolled up! 

Zara Studio sweater and pencil skirt, Whistles Sandals, Michael kors watch, Louis Vuitton Sofia Coppola bag


3 comments :

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool piece!

    : signe : the daily savant :
    : blogspot
    : bloglovin

    PS~ I am hosting three international giveaways! Enter to win a BOTTLE OF ROSE WATER from Margarita Bloom, a
    HANDMADE NECKLACE from Madesmith Co., and a set of 25 Dia BRACELETS from Emerson & Oliver! I hope you’ll enter! Lots of ways to win! Bonne chance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think i just got my new style hero. you
    pardon me while i pin your photos to my inspiration board :D

    http://ainihapsari.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete